Monday 8am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 2.30pm - 7pm (alternative weeks)
Friday 2pm - 7pm
- Diploma of Health Science (Holistic Counselling Practices)
Australian College of Natural Medicine Brisbane
- Mature age counsellor – extensive life experience
As a qualified member of the Australian Counselling Association, Jeanne regularly attends courses/workshops for ongoing personal and professional development, including:
- Volunteer DrugArm telephone counselling/in-house visiting training
- Australian Bush Flower Essences practitioner training
- Spirit of Woman Wild Flower Essences practitioner training
- Rayid Method of iris interpretation/personality understanding/birth order and transgenerational healing training
- Colour Imaging Therapy practitioner training
- Brain Injury Association of Queensland disability training
- Senior First Aid/CPR training
- Australian Counselling Association qualified member
- Australian Bush Flower Essences Society member
- Childrens’ Services Blue Card holder
- Disability Services Yellow Card holder
- Justice of the Peace/Commissioner for Declarations
Helping you maintain Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual harmony and balance.
For optimum wellness the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of your life need to be in harmony and balance. The hectic pace and complexity of our modern lifestyle produces ever-increasing stress-related illness and problems of interpersonal conflict. A session with Jeanne may be of help in this regard.
Jeanne provides a safe place to share your concerns in a caring and non-judgmental environment, working with you on issues and goals that you choose and value, while ensuring that your confidentiality is protected by a strict code of ethics.
Counselling can help with issues such as abuse, addictions, anxiety, depression, fears, grief and loss, purpose and direction, relationship problems, stress management and more.
Jeanne has developed a passionate interest in treating unhealthy patterns of relating to self and others, and plans to establish a co-dependency support group in the near future.
Jeanne offers an individually tailored eclectic approach drawn from the following conventional and natural therapies:
- Humanistic/Person Centred Therapy
- Psychoanalytic/Family of Origin/Genogram Analysis
- Family/Relationships Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Transactional Analysis – Inner Parent/Adult/Child work
- Rayid Method of Iris Interpretation/Birth Order Analysis
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Australian Bush and Wild Flower Essences
- Crystal Therapy
- Colour Imaging Therapy
- Relaxation/Meditation/Visualisation Therapies
Initial Consultation 1 Hour - $80
Standard Consultation 1 Hour - $80